A list of all the updates we are making on the website, chronogically listed.
- New advanced Gimp tutorial: Make an animated Gif with Gimp to create your own animations.
- We have updated Gimp and we have noticed that some things have changed: now the tools are grouped. We have therefore updated the Gimp interface tutorial, with the new features and the explanation on how to go back to the way it was before, if you don't like grouped tools.
- First advanced Gimp tutorial: How to dodge and burn with Gimp plus a new effect Oldschool Nigh vision with Gimp.
- Completely rewritten and updated the tutorial for Gnd filters simulation with Gimp and How to fake the Depth of field bokeh with Gimp.
- Fixed and updated the Eyes improvement with Gimp tutorial and also Flou effect (Soft focus) with Gimp.
- Actualized and reworked three Gimp tutorials: Selective black and white with Gimp, High Key and Low Key photography with Gimp and Fix red eyes in picture taken with photographic flash.
- Translated two new photography tutorials: How to scan a slide without a scanner, with the best quality possible and also ETTR: expose to the right. Nowadays makes still sense to expose on the right side of the histogram?
- Completely rewritten and updated the tutorial for how to take better occasional portraits and Telling a story for better photographic reportage.
- Completely rewritten and updated the tutorial for replacing a color range into another with Gimp rotate colors and manual and automatic white balance correction with Gimp tools.
- New graphic of the website, fixed top with a burger menu for mobile devices. Improved some scripts and many corrections to prevent advertising to mess up the layout of the website (still work in progress). We also added a section that allows you to support our work.
- Added some new photography theory tutorials: what is white balance and why is so much important and what is a RAW file you should always use it. We added also one tutorial in the practice section: RAW development with Darktable and how to integrate Darktable and Gimp.
- Updated and corrected how to adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation in a photograph in few seconds with Gimp.
- Completely rewritten and updated the tutorial for Gimp text tool and how to use it to create a meme.
- Fixed and updated the Gimp's selection Tools tutorial.
- Actualized and reworked the tutorial how to edit curves for advanced exposure correction.
- Completely rewritten and updated Adjust color Levels (Histogram) with Gimp.
- Updated and corrected two tutorials: age a photo with Gimp and Poster effect (Che Guevara) with Gimp.
- Fixed and updated the Lomo effect with Gimp and Two Strip technicolor with Gimp.
- Actualized and reworked two tutorials: Split Toning effect with Gimp and Infrared photography simulation with Gimp.
- Completely rewritten and updated Dragan effect with Gimp and Bleach Bypass with Gimp.
- Actualized and reworked three Gimp's tutorials: Orton Effect tutorial, Cross Processing with Gimp and Cyanotype Gimp tutorial.
- New tutorial added: What is an account? How and why you should create one?
If you like our work you can consider to support us, in this page we will show you different ways to help us to constantly grow and become always better. Thanks for the visit and we hope you liked our website. Have a good day.